Sunday, March 22, 2009

My First ROCK Show

This weekend I went to my very first rock show with Eden and a bunch of Tyson's family. We went because Tyson's grandpa was actually IN the rock show. Alright, time to stop being deceiving. It was a show in American Fork for actual rocks. And after looking at all the rocks, they are truly awesome! We had a great time looking at all the amazing rocks of different colors, shapes, and sizes. I actually have a necklace that Grandpa Walker made for me out of rock and I think I'm gonna start wearing it more often after seeing this show and looking at all the neat stuff that my grandpa does.

My grandpa's display.

The family and grandpa.

There were also these fake dinosaur statue/puppets that this guy would put on and walk around in. We had fun taking pictures with them.

The dinosaur.

Little Eva Kate in the t-rex's mouth.

Eden and Eva in the belly of a dinosaur.

3 comments:

Macie said...

That was fun. From the looks of Eva's faces, I think I traumatized her!

Kristi Adams said...

That is so funny! I don't think either of them wanted to be there.. but then who would?!
We LOVE the rock show!

Lynsie said...

My little brother would have loved that! He is obsessed with rocks!