Monday, March 2, 2009

Bathing Naked with a Boy

Not ONLY is she bathing naked with a boy...but they are KISSING! Oh no, she could be a trouble maker later in life. jk.

The title of this blog is dedicated to Rachel. We like to talk about blogging because we are both blog-a-holics and after taking a bunch of pictures she came up with this title because it sounded sketchy. We think it's funny. :)

Tyson, Eden, and I hung out with Rachel, David and baby Nate on Friday and both of our children needed baths. It was both their first experience bathing with another child. They were so funny together just playing and splashing.

These pictures were so cute. One of the pictures they are sticking their tongues at each other. Eden is in the "copy what others do" phase.

In other news, here are some other pictures of Eden (I realized that I don't take pictures of me or Tyson anymore...mostly just Eden). We went to my family's house Satuday to Monday where we played lots of games, talked, went out to eat at Sweet Tomatoes, and just had fun.

Here's a picture of my dad (Eden LOVES my dad) feeding Eden a whole sweet potato. And then there's also a picture of a bunch of hair things that my sister gave me because my niece, McKell, doesn't use them any longer. I was having a good time sticking lots of the things in her hair.

7 comments:

Kas said...

I got a trouble maker on my hands too :)

I tagged you on a post...
http://nambafambly.blogspot.com/2009/03/tag-im-it.html

Have Fun :)

brittany said...

lol! i love hearing about everything eden is doing! love those photos of her hair accessories!

Rachel said...

lol. love the pics. Too funny. Would you mind cropping the picture that has nate's bum showing? I don't know how I feel about him mooning the internet world.
Thanks!

It was fun hanging out with you! I'm still so shocked with how well Eden did being up so late! Wow. What a good baby! Love you guys!

Neff Family said...

The wonderful and essential future-blackmail photos of your daughter bathing with a boy. I love it! Am I horrible mother that I fully intend on showing their first date-and subsequent dates, if there are any-these pictures?

Sherry (Li Rong) said...

Bethany, I was excited to discover your blog and more excited to see the title of this post :-) It was cute.
-Sherry

Kristi Adams said...

You guys have way too much fun with this little girl! How could you not, though?

Kylie Finlinson said...

Bethany, i love your blog. You are so cute with little Eden. I love you! ps. I found that healthy cookie recipe so i will bring it home this weekend for spring break. We will make them for my birthday!