Yesterday Eden's cousin Eva came over and they were having the best time playing with each other. Eden would give her lots of hugs and kisses. Then as I started to roll the video...things turned ugly...
First, when hugging turns to pushing...
Next, when kissing turns to biting...
On a nicer note...here are more videos of Eden being a "big girl" (including the sneezing video that I said I would get at some point.)
Helping with Laundry...(p.s. I hate hearing myself talk baby talk)
Reading a gardening magazine...(she can entertertain herself flipping through books and magazines for a long time.)
Last video, Eden's pretend sneeze...which she does better than anyone else fake sneeze.
7 years ago





11 comments:
Is that seriously a fake sneeze!?! You weren't kidding; she's really good at her pretend sneezing capabilities!
You're right, that fake sneeze is impressive!
Why is it that we think we have to talk differently to a baby? I do the same thing and I hate how I sound. Cute videos!
I love that she's IN the dryer to help with the laundry. And I agree, that fake sneeze is quite the sneeze!
So I had a good idea for our trip to St. George: We're not sure if "Serin" are coming, and if they don't, then we can just take two cars, but do girls in one, and the boys in the other (children go with their gender). What do you think?
lol!! too cute! you have a BIG dryer! lol. what a good helper she is! :D
WoW! That is the most awesome sneezing talent I have ever witnessed!!!! I can't believe that was fake! She is such a cutie Bethany!!
Yeah, at Kiddie Kandids, you just have to go 30 days before OR after their Birthday...so in essence you have like 2 months where you can go in for the free 8x10. Which sometimes makes it harder, because it's really easy to procrastinate it, and then miss it (I made it in JUST barely...I had like 3 days left). Oh, and the sitting fee is free too. So as long as you don't get tempted it is possible to walk out of there with your picture without paying anything.
Eden's the cutest baby EVER!
These are priceless!! ♥them
You weren't kidding about the fake sneeze, totally sounds real. She is SO CUTE!!! When I see Eden I get excited for Sarah's next stages of development because Eden's just a few months older.
I can't believe how good she is at fake sneezing! I tried to do some like hers and I can't do it! She is truly a VERY talented little girl! How can a little girl so small even figure out that a real sneeze sounds like that? I think it must be a recessive Sakamoto gene, kind of like how Nate can moo like a real cow and doesn't say "Moo" like the rest of the world!
Post a Comment