Monday, February 9, 2009

My Family

This weekend I was able to go up to Salt Lake and see my family. This isn't an unusual event. Tyson and I go visit them almost every other weekend at least and almost all of my family comes for Sunday dinner (well, those that live in the Utah). But it sometimes SEEMS like forever since I've seen them because they are fun. Mostly we get together, eat dinner, playing games, use lots of sarcasm, and laugh a lot. It's wonderful times.

This is a introduction to my family...

Emily is my oldest sister. She's married to Kelly and has 6 kids Michael, Cory, Paul, Ty, Rhett, and Anika. Their family lives in California. She's good at art, design, and making good food with extremely little amounts of fat.

This is second oldest sister, Becca. She's married to Shawn and they have two kids, Brayden and McKell. She laughs a lot, is really nice to everyone, and has two of the funniest kids ever.

Laura is third in the family. She is married to Eric and have a baby boy named Trey who just learned to walk (and has the scars on his face to show that he's definitely still "learning"). Laura is the blunt and honest but she's also really outgoing and fun-loving.

Nate is the one and only boy in the family. I don't have a picture of his entire family together (that shows you how much he LOVES getting his picture taken). But he's married to Sayuri and they have 3 kids: Kenji, Hideki, and Miriana. They live in South Carolina. Nate is really good at business, speaks fluent Chinese, and is proud to admit that he was the one to teach me the "perfect" baseball stance, how to dribble under my legs, and how to throw a good punch.

Alyssa is next in line. Her husband is Ben. They are the "unique" ones of the family. Ben works as a technical writer and Alyssa loves the culinary arts. They collect hats and keep them all around their house. And I don't think you can get a picture of the two of them where they are making a normal smiley face (as seen in this picture). Alyssa and I have always had lots of great adventure growing up because we are the closest in age and it's always been great times and great memories.

That is my family and I love them!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love your family! They're super great!

Macie said...

I love your family too. They are so fun!

Jess said...

I don't know if Laura has told you but she is in my ward. I love her! She is great! We are buddy's. We always sit next to each other in church. She really is great! Trey is so cute too! He is quite the handful. :) lol