I mean, its amazing that people have the creativity (and money) to put everything from a rock climbing wall in your basement to a TV that pops out of the footboard of your bed to an outside shower connected to your master bath to fake trees that take over the walls and ceiling in your entryway to an entire floor dedicated to meditation. I mean, people really go all out when it comes to these things!
One house was HUGE where the basement had a basketball court, rock climbing wall, raquetball court, weight lifting area, cardio area, and a putting green. HOLY COW! Not to mention that the outside had a massive pool that was partially covered by a large cave that you could go in and watch a big screen TV or sit in the hot tub that was under a waterfall.
Tyson and I laughed at this one house that was decorated very "cowboy and indian" style. It wasn't the style that made us laugh (there were several houses decorated in this fashion), but the best part was that there were about 5 guys with MAJOR handlebar mustaches that were looking around saying, "This place is AWESOME!"
One house had an entire wall made of glass, a hallway with a display gallery inside the wall and two master bedrooms (which Tyson and I couldn't figure out). But the best part of that home was that there was a smaller kitchen area inside of the kitchen with a large ice cream bar!
Overall, Tyson and I just like thinking about what we like and want in a home someday (in our little bungalow that we plan to someday own). Tyson would love a separate garage for his tools and other "toys" and a washer and dryer in the master closet. I would love a really large pantry with a door that swings both directions and a large laundry room with lots of counter space that basically isn't JUST a laundry room....but seems like a room where you can do other things as well (crafts, wrap gifts, etc). There are of course several other things that we wanted...but those are the things that are coming to my head right now.
Below are a few pictures of some houses. Unfortunately we missed all the good houses of things to take pictures of...and where there are people everywhere and a camera that is getting old and sad...your pictures just don't do the homes justice.








2 comments:
I LOVE the parade of homes!!! I always seem to have a discussion with J.D. on how much he will make after we graduate. . . I wonder why?!
I've never been, but want to!
So I know the original St. George weekend was ruined, but but we reschedule.
Post a Comment