Tyson came home a while ago and said, "I think we should get a bungalow when we get a house." (Meaning, "After I've finished getting my bachelor degree, go to medical school, get a job, have paid off our medical school debts, and start looking for a house of our very own...we should get a bungalow.") I'm still not sure what the definition of a bungalow is...but we like the basic style of a place that is simple, cozy, not too big or too little, clean looking (not too much stuff everywhere), and Tyson's favorite "utilizes the space efficiently".We looked at different pictures online and the bungalow above was my favorite. So, perhaps one day...long down the road...we may get our very own bungalow.





2 comments:
it looks cute! I keep telling David I'm not sure if I ever want a really big house...that just means I have to spend a majority of my time cleaning it...unless we're rich enough to have a maid. I think a bungalow is a great idea!
Hey Beef! Yes, I occasionally blogger stalk (hope you dont mind...and this time I found you! Your baby is adorable...lets call it a race to see who gets to own a house first...we might be 45 at this rate!!!
(this is Christy Dorsey by-the-way...if you didn't know)
Post a Comment