So, the exciting news as of yesterday....Eden can officially scoot from one place to another. It's sort of an army crawl and she doesn't like to do it. She would much rather make sad faces and whine a little in hopes that someone just picks her up or gives her an item. But, she definitely can move!The sad part, I took a video on my video camera and wanted to put it on my computer and on my blog...but of course my video camera is being a struggle and won't let me put it on my computer. Sad day.
In other Eden news...we went to the doctor for her 9 month appointment. We found out that despite the fact that she LOOKS like a chubby little kid...she's actually only about 35 percentile in weight. Her height is down to about 65 percentile (she used to be in the 90s). And her head...is huge. Her head is around the 95 percentile. My child is all head, I guess we'll just claim that she's smart. :)





2 comments:
lol. that's funny. I would LOVE for Dante to be in the double digits for weight percentile! I guess I'll just be happy he's ON the scale now, even if it is 3%. :P
Way to go Eden on the scooting!! I can't believe she is 9 months old already!!
Yah we know all about funky percentiles here lol We took Daae a month ago -she's 3 1/2- and she was in the 46th% for height and 4th% for weight!Phsyco skinny child!
Post a Comment