And here's more excitement...
We gave Eden a strawberry (definitely NOT one of our more brilliant ideas)...but BOY did she have a good time mashing it up and eating it!

This is when Macie, Kylie, and I attempted making bread without supervision. I was the only one who had made this bread before...and it had been a LONG time since I had made it. They had a lot of fun playing with the dough and trying to get it out of the bowl. It turned out good!
So, I like to put Eden in small, confined places. Oddly enough, she really enjoys being in them. She'll be grumpy and I'll put her in a small box with a toy or two and she'll play and play forever.
So, there's a little insight into my everyday life. Eden is just so incredibly adorable! She's interacting more than ever. She'll smile and clap when we say "YAY!", tonight she was imitating sounds we made in the car (yelling, spitting, "dada", "mama", etc.), and she knows what the phone is (she puts it on her shoulder and says, "eeoo", like hello or she'll mumble in the phone). She loves playing with balls, books, balloons, and lots of other toys. She'll hold as many things in her hand as possible. She also loves the vacuum and washer and dryer. I'm loving this stage of her life!





5 comments:
She is so cute sitting in the box!
They are so fun when they start really interacting with you!
Enjoy them while they're young... they grow up way to fast! Ü
She is growing up so quick and she seems so smart. That is fun that she is getting her first teeth. . . one of my favorite thing's is kids smiles with cute little teeth!
lol. too cute! i love those pictures!! hehehe.
Post a Comment