Eden is almost 9 months old!!! I can't believe how time flies! Her latest trick is that she learned to dance. I'm not sure how unless I unintentionally dance like this often without noticing. Who knows...maybe I do! She will sometimes sing while dancing too. It's so cute! It's hard to get video of her dancing because when she sees the camera she gets a little camera shy.
Here are 2 little video clips I was able to get today. This little globe that makes music and tells little facts about the world is one of her FAVORITE toys. You gotta watch it to the end cause she really gets into the dancing, which she sometimes does but I of course can't get it on video for the life of me! The second video is her on another one of her favorite toys, a horse statue. If I sing then she'll dance. I love my little girl!
7 years ago





8 comments:
That first video clip was HILARIOUS!!!!!!! I had to watch it twice! Daae sure dances up a storm now, but not when she was 9mo so I am impressed! What an adorable little mover you have!
That first video is indeed awesome. She kinda looks like a bobblehead...way funny!
She's so fun and she has some good rhythm going there (she probably didn't get it from Tyson! :)
She is so cute!! And I recognize that globe! That's one of Tyson's favorite toys, too!
So cute Bethany! You'll be surprised how many thing's she'll pick up on her own. Lincoln is constantly doing thing's I KNOW I never taught him.
She is so cute Bethany!
SO cute!! Love the dancing with the globe. I can't believe you were actually brave enough to post something of you singing solo!
oh my goodness, eden is such a doll! I love her little dancing!
Post a Comment