Friday, January 23, 2009

St. George

This past weekend Tyson, Eden, and I went to St. George with Tyson's sister, Macie, KJ, and baby Eva. It was tons of fun. We were able to just relax, go visit the temple, swim, and get Bubble Teas. Below are pictures of our fabulous trip!

For those of you thinking, "What is the world is Bubble Tea?!?" ...Bubble Teas are kind of like smoothies with large tapioca balls inside of them. Below is a diagram that I just found online that I think is funny (it came from a place called like "Things Yellow People Like"...Bubble Teas are an Asian thing.) Tyson and I are absolutely in love with them (our favorite place to get them is in St. George at a place called Orange Peel...my mom introduced it to us and now we are all addicted).




9 comments:

Rachel said...

I like the diagram. Good thing they labeled the "fat straw" or you might not know! Also, is a "vacuum seal" lid different than a normal lid? Sounds different.

The Finlinsons said...

lol...I think the fat straw part was my favorite. But a the lid is like a piece of plastic that is suction cupped to the top of the cup and sealed. And to drink the bubble tea you poke a hole through the plastic. Hmm...that may or may not have made ANY sense. lol.

Barb Elder said...

How fun for you, Tyson, Macie and KJ. I love the St. George temple! I took my endowments out there. Love it!

Barb Elder said...

What I meant to say is I received my endowments there. Opps

Macie said...

That was a fun trip. I don't like tapioca balls.

Macie said...

Since when has Tyson had a passion for eclairs? :)

Laura Jett said...

cute picts!! It doesn't look like Eden liked the pool though! lol. Dante HATED it the first time I took him into the pool! lol.

The Finlinsons said...

Actually, Eden LOVES to swim. She was crying because, for some reason, she was really scared of KJ when he was in the pool. She loves her uncle KJ normally.

Rachel said...

Bethany-Such cute pictures of Eden and you two from your trip! We had fun sitting in front of you guys at church. Eden kept Emme very entertained!! She is such a cute and happy baby. I almost never see her cry.