Well, the point to this is that I'm still trying to work on improving the way I look. Tyson has helped a lot, I admit it. I have a much better understanding of how browns and blacks can look good together as well as how to pluck my eyebrows. For the past while I've been trying to figure out how to do my make up better and I've experiemented a little more on my hair (which generally my hair doesn't change that much no matter what I do to it).
So, I got my hair cut yesterday. (Speaking of being an embarrassment...I feel sheepish taking a picture of myself just to put on my blog...I mean, do you smile at yourself in the picture when obviously no one else is around while I take my own personal photo shoot to get a decent picture that I'm not TOTALLY ashamed to put on the internet.) Anyhow, here's the picture of my new hair cut.

It's pretty plain and not exactly what I planned on. I like it, but don't love it. Unfortunately I think it looks better in the picture than when I look in the mirror. Anyhow, if anyone has makeup "know how", I'm more than willing to take the advice. I mostly need help with trying to get rid of darker circles under my eyes, tricks to make my eyes look better in general, etc.. (Wow, I almost feel like I'm writing an advertisement or asking Dear Abby.)





5 comments:
Hey girl it's Megan from college snooping around your blog :D LoL you make me laugh! Because this sounds just like me and my husband! He dresses a lot better than me and makes me change my clothes before he will get in the car to go somewhere with me :D Your hair looks way cute so don't fret about that! I am not the one to be dishing out makup advice, but I have been told that darker shadow at the far corners and in the crease of your eye is great and then lighter color on the inside corners- then blend blend blend! But honestly your very very pretty anyways so don't worry!!! :D
Bethany if it counts for anything I think you are one of the most beautiful girls I know. I mean, I only associate with beautiful people so you know you have to be hot! :) for real though, I love your new hair cut. You look fantastic.
It looks way good!!( that's coming from a professional cosmetologist)
You are so cute! You make me smile. The hair cute if very cute.
I like your hair!! And I agree with Katy, I have always thought you were one of the most beautiful girls in high school! Tyson doesn't know what he's talking about! Wouldn't date you? Bah!
As for makeup...don't laugh, but a Mary Kay consultant taught me how to do my makeup! I didn't even wear makeup at my wedding!
And then my husband was kind enough to attempt to teach me how to dress...I don't think it took though.
Post a Comment