
Tyson's mom, Lydia, Hayden, Eden, and I went sledding while Tyson was still at school to celebrate the HUGE amounts of snow we've been getting.

The snow was so deep that when I sat her in the snow it almost went up to her shoulders. So, like the mean mother I am...I buried here the rest of the way. She didn't seem to mind.
These are some fun videos I took with my camera as well. Eden didn't mind sledding...wasn't good or bad in particularly (although I think she got kind of sick of the really puffy suit by the end). She did LOVE eating the snow and was kind of sad when we went back inside after eating a bunch of it. And the last video is after sledding we decided it might be easier to drag Eden along instead of carry her...she just sat there nicely because I think she was tired. It kind of reminds me of injured people coming off the mountain when they hurt themselves skiing or snowboarding. haha.





2 comments:
I think the best job is being a mom. Way to go Bethany. Enjoy that baby and the beautiful world God gave us. I love the snow!! Looks like fun!
haha fun in snow... we surely miss it! Eden is so dang cute. seeing her being dragged along in the sled made me smile!
Post a Comment