7 years ago
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Little Burdens...
Eden got a hold of my laptop the other day and pulled off a few buttons. I officially have a hard time pushing control, shift, and A keys. I mean, if you are going to pull off buttons, why couldn't she do like F12, +, and Q? You never realize how needed those keys are until you can't use them anymore. Ugh, and I'm such a perfectionist when it comes to these things. It would drive me crazy to not capitalize the beginning of a sentence or have things misspelled because my A key doesn't work. Oh well, I still love Eden, even when she's trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Kiss that little burden for me!
MMM... she looks guilty alright... Lucy likes my laptop too. The control and number lock button light up so i have to be extra careful about those. Just wait until she learns how to say "Saweee" and you'll really never be mad...
Um....... I LOVE THIS BLOG!
Hello! How did I not know you had one?!!
that picture is absolutely hilarious. Yeah, children can be trouble sometimes, but they sure are cute!
Been there! You love your kids but your stuff will never be the same again!
I', missing mt right arrow button. I feel your pain :D
lol. too cute! I am amazed she COULD pull off the keys! I struggle when I am trying to get some off on purpose! lol.
Post a Comment