
Merry Christmas! Our little family had a great Christmas. We were able to spend a lot of time with family and have a wonderful time. Here are some pictures (because I think I'm a picture-a-holic when it comes to blogging...I'm all for the "a picture is worth a thousand words" not to mention that I think that if I were to WRITE a thousand words you would all just fall asleep in the process.)
Eden was able to get a lot of toys, diapers, wipes, and food. It was exactly what she wanted (or what I wanted). she's been loving all her toys and LOVES eating most anything and everything.

We went to Tyson's extended family party where the kids got together and acted out the story of Christ's birth. Eden was an angel with her Aunt Lydia and was a very good sport as we dressed her in a white cloth, wings, and a halo. She LOVES her Aunt Lydia (on Tyson's side of the family Lydia is her favorite and on my side of the family my dad is her favorite although she isn't picky about who she goes to as long as they carry her, play with her, or feed her.)
Eden also got Christmas pajamas that are funny. We found them on super discount (I think they

were under $1 because they say "Will Reiley" on the bottom flap and were probably given back due to misprint...but that made it all the funnier to have her bum flap with that on there.)
Santa came to visit and we all got to sit on his lap (including Tyson and me). Eden...was not a fan of Santa. Scared her to death. Funny cause she really does like to go to most anyone, but Santa apparently is a scary, scary man. She'll figure out that he's not so bad of a guy later on.
2 comments:
Yeah, I don't think they figure out Santa isn't scary for a LONG LONG time. Nate is still terrified of him. Of course, Nate is scared of most strangers, so maybe he's not a good judge.
It was fun hanging out with you a few days back. We need to hang out more!
lol! Too cute!! I love your pictures!! Eden looks so cute with the Santa hat on! Good to hear you had a good Christmas! :)
Post a Comment