Thursday, January 22, 2009

Recommended Readings














Alright, there are a few things in life that I really enjoy. Reading ISN'T one of them. But there is one type of book that I love reading, the kind that make me want to improve my life. I'm not sure if there's a specific "genre" for that (shows how much I know about books.)

But I know there are many people who are always looking for some good books to read...and if you're like me and always want to improve my life, then here are my recommendations (Tyson also loves these books if you don't trust my judgement.)

-If you are looking for self-improvement and improvement in any kind of relationship (business, marriage, friend, etc.) then I suggest The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven R. Covey.

-If you are looking for financial improvement and advice (how to get out of debt and manage your money) then I suggest The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey (who also has a talk radio show about finance).

-If you feel like your life is overwhelming, stressful, and you need to learn how to organize your life, make and keep goals, and feel productive then I suggest The Power of Less by Leo Babauta.

2 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

Thanks for those recommendations, I'm ALWAYS wanting to improve every aspect of life!!
Love ya, Val

Neff Family said...

I have to give a Woot Woot for 7 Habits. I work for FranklinCovey =)