*Note: This may be constituted as a "bad mommy moment" by many....I was a little nervous myself...
The girls has a great idea to do a service project (Eden recently decided she wanted to do more service for others). After playing outside I realized they were going in and out of the house with a little bucket of water.
"What are you guys doing out there?"
"Washing the car."
I went outside and sure enough they were washing the car...even climbing on top. After snapping a picture I did have them come down because it was getting slippery and didn't want them to fall. Then I'd have to write ANOTHER news article post about another terrible accident caused by poor parenting.
But even Molly loved washing the car. The car was....improved (for the most part) except many window streaks. But they had fun. That's what mattered.






1 comment:
That's the cutest car washing staff I've ever seen. :)
Post a Comment