Leila Before...
Leila After...
Notice a difference?
Bangs.
I was SOOOOO excited to finally get rid of her bangs once and for all when she asked me to cut her hair short. THEN, not too long after she came to me with a chunk of hair.
Leila: "My hair just came out!"
Mom: "WHAT?! Where did your hair just 'come out'?"
Leila: "Behind the chair."
There wasn't sign of tons of hair...but I could definitely see the missing chunk right in front.
*Sigh* Bangs....again.
I thought, "At least they aren't super short."
Little did I know that I could only see the outer self-cut bangs. As I pulled her hair back later to chop bangs...I found it. The SHORT layer. Clipped RIGHT to her head with about a quarter inch left to spare.
Now I'm just praying for these strange looking group to grow back as quickly as possible....






1 comment:
She's quite the bundle of personality, isn't she! Good thing she's so cute!
Post a Comment