The girls were upstairs playing when they rushed down to invite me to the GRAND OPENING of their aquarium! After seeing what they had done, I had to get some pictures!
"Welcome to the grand opening of our aquarium. Please come inside!" (Yes, they look a little possessed and crazy...Perhaps too much time with sea animals...)
"Here are our sea horses!"
"Followed by our sea monkeys."
"Next comes the tanks where you can touch our sea star, small fish, and sea slug."
"In this tank we have our sea turtle, jellyfish, catfish, and sea glow worm."
"And here are the sea cows!"
"And we even have a mermaid."
"These are few other animals we have, a frog, sea dog, sea duck, and sea chameleon."
"As well as our collection of sea bears."
Molly also enjoyed the trip the aquarium with me. She fell in love with a sea monkey and requested to take it home with her.
And that was the end of the best aquarium I have ever been to. And I LOVE aquariums....but this one tops them all.





1 comment:
That was so cute! I'm just dying! My favorites are the sea cows. :)
Post a Comment