Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Anybody Still Reading?

I just hope I haven't lost ALL my blog readers.
Sorry for the absence.
Let me fill you in....

5 GOOD Things that Happened
  1. My parent's left on a mission to Sendai, Japan on January 2
  2. Go out for a birthday lunch with my family and birthday dinner with Tyson's family
  3. I was able to go to Costco and WinCo
  4. Participated in the family Christmas Spirit List auction
  5. Played games with family and friends
5 BAD Things that Happened
  1. I had a lot of expensive dental work done
  2. I forgot to find a substitute teacher for my primary class on Sunday
  3. I signed up to feed the missionaries BEFORE I got back from Utah and didn't realize until the day AFTER...leaving them meal-less
  4. I had to cancel preschool at my house at the last minute
  5. I locked my keys in the trunk of my car
10 Things Eden and Leila Have Done
  1. Played with cousins
  2. Stayed up WAY past bedtime....every night
  3. Eden earned breakfast in bed (quite a highlight for her)
  4. We went to Kangaroo Zoo (bounce houses)
  5. Eden won "kid make up" (nail polish, lip gloss, and body glitter) at the family auction
  6. Ate WAY more treats and snacks than normal
  7. Ate WAY more fruit than normal
  8. Watched more Barbie movies than any human should ever watch
  9. Rode on a carousel
  10. Christmas presents (favorites probably being dress up clothes, puzzles, books, and baby signing time videos)
5 Things Tyson Did While We Were Away
  1. Ended his Radiology rotation
  2. Started his Surgery rotation
  3. Told he would be an AWESOME surgeon...by a surgeon
  4. Played games....after all, he's a guy
  5. And honestly....I'm not entirely sure....
5 New Years Resolutions
  1. Run 3 miles in 30 minutes (don't laugh, I'm seriously out of shape)
  2. Read 1 new book every other month
  3. Learn to make a few AWESOME meals to serve guests
  4. Teach Eden to read
  5. And one that I'm keeping a secret from the blogging world....
My parent's decided to do family pictures since they were leaving on their mission. Something I learned....my kids are NOT picture people. We sat there forever trying to get everyone to hold still, look forward, and smile. In the end I look back and laugh at the funny memories we made.

This picture of my kids makes me laugh cause it is such "doom and gloom" But that was probably the best one we got of the girls together....
Eden's Photo Shoot
(Told her to pose like a princess)



Leila's Photo Shoot



My Mom and Dad

Emily and Kelly's Family (kids: Ty, Rhett, and Anika)
Becca and Shawn's Family (kids: Brayden and McKell)
Laura and Eric's Family (kids: Trey and Ramona)
Nate and Sayuri's Family (kids: Kenji, Hideki, and Miriana)
Alyssa and Ben's Family
Group Pictures

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I have missed your blogging Bethany! Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

Um, of course we still read...

Neff Family said...

Yay I'm glad you're back! And is it wrong that I laughed at the bad things that happened to you? I'm sorry, but I've done ALL OF THEM. Primary class, missionaries, keys in car...I so feel your pain. And those pictures are DARLING!

Unknown said...

Still reading! :)

jerbonashfoy said...

We are still here! We love reading your blog!!!WELCOME BACK!!!

Mom said...

You forgot a word:

Locked your keys in the trunk...
AGAIN!

Emily said...

The second pic is so fun!!