Alright, this is me condensing all my pictures into a few that describe the trip...to see more pictures go to my other blog tysonandbethany.blogspot.com (or click here). For more detail on the trip...read the last two blogs.
The plane ride.
Hugging a pumpkin at my dad's work party in Wheeler Farm...Eden's in love with pumpkins.
My mom's 60th surprise birthday party.
The aquarium in Sandy. Eden was able to touch a snake.
Playing dress up.
The Witches at Gardner Village.
Eden and her cousin, Eva, playing during the Finlinson/Sakamoto dinner.





3 comments:
I especially like the one of Eden hugging the pumpkin.
So I'm still watching "While You Were Sleeping." And I just watched our favorite scene:
"These mashed potatoes are so creamy"
"John Wayne was tall"
"Dustin Hoffman was 5'6""....
I'm sad that you're gone. :( I'm counting down the days til Christmas!! Eva has such goofy face in that last picture!
Eden is so cute! I love the one of her hugging the pumpkin!
Thanks for your comment. I had to laugh when you said, "It's just another lazy day for Bethany" because while I'm battling "stuff", I'm being totally lazy in the in-between time. Hahaha! Nothing wrong with a little lazy thrown into the mix...I hope. =)
Post a Comment