Monday, October 5, 2009

Little Going On...

There's not much going on over here. General conference was great, we had our first visitor stay at our house (Tyson's friend Bryce came for med school interviews), and we all got sick...again.

But to make you all happy, here a little bit of Eden.

Eden got a Halloween costume from our friends, Chuck and Eliza. It was meant for their little boy, Jack, but didn't fit....so they gave it Eden. She LOVES it...and asks to wear it EVERY DAY. So, I guess it's an early Halloween here in Kansas City!

And here are some pictures of Eden eating leftover olives from dinner. She really enjoyed eating them...but more fun playing with them. She kept putting them on her fingers and saying, "puppet!"

4 comments:

Nielsen Familia said...

haha! Puppet, I love it!

Breta said...

That Zebra costume is so cute! Eden has such a funny personality. I like olive puppets too!

Rachel said...

Kinda morbid that she'd eat the "puppet." Poor, unsuspecting puppets. j/k.
Love the zebra outfit. Too awesome.

meagan said...

Best. Costume. Ever.