Tuesday, April 21, 2009

P.S.

This is another little blog just to point out in the last picture of my last blog, notice how she's smiling but her mouth is shaped a little like a circle. She's saying "Boo!" (which tends to sound more like, "Baou!") Eden LOVES saying BOO and trying to scare people. She will take any chance she can to sneak up on someone when they aren't looking, they are sleeping, or just sitting there. She'll often say boo to me when I come around the car to get her out of her carseat, when I come to get her after naptime, or when playing peek a boo behind her blankie. It's SO cute and I love it!

Here are more pictures to prove my point...


3 comments:

Macie said...

She always tries to scare me too! It's super cute.

Rachel said...

Love the "boo." She did it to me a couple of times today. Super funny.

Thanks again for helping me with the dress!

April said...

Oh my heck, Bethany! Your daughter is SO CUTE!! I haven't seen pictures of her in forever... this is the first time I've seen your blog! But anyway, congrats on having such a cute little girl!