Monday, April 20, 2009

What's Happenin'

Lots has happened this past week. Here are some of the latest happenings:
  1. I finished sewing a dress for Eden. It is really cute and we (Tyson's mom and I) made a headband to go with it. I couldn't get a very good picture of the dress unfortunately, but here it is.
  2. I've decided to try and help Rachel make a dress for her (unborn) little girl. I'm not sure if it will be as successful without help from my mother in law, we shall see.
  3. Tyson and I found out that Eden doesn't like cats. WONDERFUL! (This cat found its way into our picture and was circling Eden...she wasn't too happy.)
  4. Eden learned how to go from sitting to standing by herself (with the help of furniture).
  5. Eden also learned how to crawl up stairs. Just like anything else that takes effort, she needs to be HIGHLY motivated to do it.
  6. Tyson's been doing lots of finals and keeping busy but once it's all done we will be able to go to St. George. WAHOO!
Also, yesterday I decided to take Eden outside and take a few pictures just for fun. Here are a few of them.




5 comments:

Valeri Crockett said...

Cuteness!

brittany said...

She is so so beautiful Bethany! And I'm so jealous that you are learning to sew! I love that little dress!

Lynsie said...

You are so talented! I don't have enough patience to sew. I tried.

Macie said...

Cute pictures! That is so funny about the cat! Hope Eva doesn't like cats. I found out yesterday that she likes dogs!

Barb Elder said...

So fun. I love the cute dress you made. Sorry that she doesn't like cats. Maybe for you that's a good thing. For us have a cat for a pet has been a good thing for our family. You are so cute and such a fun mom.