

So, my little girl LOVES Mexican food. Beans, rice, salsa,...pretty much any type of Mexican you stick in her mouth is an automatic favorite. Yesterday she reached a new level of love for Mexican. I was making chicken enchiladas and they had quite a KICK to them. They called for chipotle in adobo sauce....but I decided to make up my own by using jalapenos and hot sauce. I must have put a lot in because it was SPICY! Anyhow, Eden started to get frustrated with me cooking and not paying attention to her, so I gave her some pieces of chicken covered in this spicy sauce. She thought it was the greatest thing ever! In fact, when it was all gone and I took the bowl away, she got upset at me! Man, who could have thought that if you mix an Asian and a Caucasian...you get a Mexican!
p.s. So, Tyson just reminded me of a "fulfilled prophecy" given by the former Annie Valoola Jacob. When we went to Jorge and Mary's wedding reception there were a few hispanic children running around. Annie turned to me and said, "Oh! You and Tyson's kids will look like that!" We laughed and Tyson said, "Yeah, except they are Mexican!" Lo and behold, Annie was right...we apparently make Mexican babies.
Also, right now is going to be the FIRST EVER BETHANY BLOG GIVEAWAY!!
I still have that same Christmas song in my head (the one that was in my head a few posts ago). I decided to make a game out of it. Whoever can first write me a post and tell me what movie this song comes from, I'll give them a plate of cookie, goodies, bread...or something of that nature. (NOTE: This game is only going to be for those who live near me or my family in Taylorsville cause I just don't think they will taste as good and I don't have the money to send goodies out by mail...sorry.)
Here's the line of the song that's been repeating in my head over and over:
It's in the singing of a street corner choir.
It's going home and getting warm by the fire.
It's true wherever you find love,
it feels like Christmas!
It's going home and getting warm by the fire.
It's true wherever you find love,
it feels like Christmas!





8 comments:
LoL that's an awesome post! I also know your song , but we live 45 mins south of you sooooo I'll let someone else do the winning ;) But it is my FAVORITE Christmas movie!!
It's from the Muppet Christmas Carol! I win! (Good thing Keele lives far away, or I wouldn't have).
This is just to say...
I KNEW IT!
:)
That is too funny, Bethany!
And I knew it too.
lol. cute little Eden. I had NO idea what that was from! haha.
Hey. . . Its all about those cute Mexican babies!!! lol :) They're the best kind to make! lol
Ha ha! I love this post. I remember Annie's prophecy. Good times. Good times.
Post a Comment