This is what I woke up to this morning. A friend from the ward said that she measured this morning...14 INCHES!

On the positive side, it sure makes the trees pretty...and look at that blue sky. It's melting pretty fast.

But on the negative side...there was one tree that didn't make it. The snow was so heavy that it KNOCKED OVER the tree in the front yard. It was such a beautiful tree. It actually uprooted the whole tree...

Here's my husband trying to get to school on time. I stood on the side and took pictures of him...I'm such a big helper.

And to make things even more sad and seem more like winter...Eden got really sick yesterday. She had a fever that went up to 101. She was really cuddly and needy for mom most of the day...and she slept a lot as well. I think her favorite part was the baby Tylenol...man, she could have eaten that all day long. She thought it was very tasty and looked forward to being able to take it every 4 hours. Lucky she's feeling MUCH better today.





6 comments:
HOLY COW!! You guys got TONZ more snow than we did!! I can't believe it up-rooted a tree! Anyway, I'm sorry Eden isn't feeling so good. The one good thing about kids being sick is that they snuggle a lot with you, that part, I enjoy! :D
Yeah, Gymboree does. We got that dress for Sarah's one year pictures (I know, I think way too far ahead, but it's too big for her now :)) But anyway, we got it on ebay. Have you heard of ebay for baby clothes?? It's like the BEST!!! cheap good quality clothes in really good condition.
Sad day! Tons of the trees around our house were crushed, too. :( Give Eden a hug for me.
I know! Dakota thinks grape flavored Tylenol is CANDY! Hope Ede gets feeling better!
That's crazy. That's a lot of snow. I don't know what you were talking about, slave labor. That's nothing compared to what Eric, Laura, Shawn, and Becca have been doing. Hahahah. Well, I still think you should post some personal/family history questions. Even if it's just once a month. Those that don't want to participate don't have to but you could tell people and then maybe later they will get in the spirit of it when they see what others have written.
Lots of snow!
Post a Comment