I found my camera! WAHOO! Wanna know what else is exciting?
Eden CRAWLS! It's official. No more of this "army crawl/belly flop" that she would do before....although at the end of this video she did do a little belly flop...but that's not normal. She did that just because I had the camera and so she makes sure to not show off her talents, not smile, etc. when I have the camera out. Go figure.
Most people think, "oh no, she moves...she's gonna be trouble." But she hasn't been trouble yet (notice the word, "yet"). Eden is the same as before...she needs to be HIGHLY motivated to move on her own and she's a people person so doesn't like to go places by herself with at least one person close by.
7 years ago





3 comments:
Lovely post. I enjoyed the video. So, I really think you should ask everyone about doing a personal family history blog. I think a lot of people would be up for it or at least get the spirit of family history from it.
Yay for Eden! It is still rediculous to me that she's old enough to do half the stuff you tell about her on here!! (did that make sense? :S lol.) Anyway, I'm glad you found your camera! Mine broke forever ago and I finally have money to go buy a new one, but need to find out exactly what i want first. sigh. it's taking forever though, so i envy you for having a camera! :P
Love that she started really crawling at our house. I feel so privileged she chose our home as the place of achieving such an awesome milestone! j/k
But seriously woohoo to children learning and growing. So fun!
Post a Comment