Monday, November 10, 2014

Goodbye Corolla, Hello Sienna

There's not much more to be said...



My beloved Corolla had to leave our family because there's not much practicality in a car that only 5 people when we will soon have a 6 person family.  Man, will there really be that many people in our family?  Its kind of hard to believe, I keep counting it over and over and over again to make sure "Really?  SIX?!?  Maybe I'm wrong...let's see...3 kids, 2 adults, add 1 baby...6.  Yep, six!"  I'm still a little in shock I guess.

I was truly sad to lose my Corolla...but after driving my Sienna, it made it pretty hard to not fall in love with the smooth drive, roominess, automatic sliding door, and storage space in the back.  There were less tears in the end than I anticipated.

1 comment:

Sharlee said...

Yay! Welcome to the Sienna family! I love my van...