Halloween was lots of fun. We carved our pumpkins.
The girls dressed up (WAY too early to start trick or treating...so I had to take lots of pictures to try and stall)
Leila, my princess.
We saw a tutorial online (she originally wanted to be a fairy) and someone put this little "whimsical" eye make up....so we did a mini version of the make up...she was thrilled and felt so beautiful. Her cheeks are extra pink because the bright pink face paint from the day before wouldn't completely come off...I tried my best to hide it and make it look normal. At least it was pink, right?
Eden the doctor. She originally wanted to be an Egyptian princess but then changed to a nurse that turned into a doctor.
She was obviously thrilled to start trick or treating!
Molly the monkey, cute as ever.
She ZONKED out right before trick or treating started. She missed our neighbors but woke up in time for the rest of the trick or treating around the townhomes.
Even Tyson and I dressed up...sort of. Me, Juno. Pregnancy seems to limit your Halloween costume options.
Tyson's every-Halloween-I-wear-this-shirt-and-call-it-dressing-up costume. For how much he dislikes dressing up for Halloween, I'm happy to say that he at least wears this shirt...its a big deal.





No comments:
Post a Comment