Monday, November 3, 2014

Hoots and Howls at the Zoo

Alright, I'm skipping over a lot of blogs missed and decided to get the Halloween ones out there before it gets TOO far into November.  I plan to do a few Halloween posts in the next few days.  Then perhaps I'll go back in time and post that which was not posted.

Halloween was a fun adventure at our house.

One event we decided to go to was Hoots and Howls at the zoo.  It was fun.  The girls got their faces painted, caricatures drawn of them, a hay ride (that possibly moved slower than an old lady in a Jazzy...not to knock old ladies in a Jazzy), a kid's maze, and just seeing the animals. 

The face paints were AWESOME.  It was definitely the highlight for the girls.




 I'm not even sure I can tell what the animal in the background is....but my little animals sure are cute!
 Molly ALWAYS loves the carousel.
 Eden did the maze twice because she took a wrong turn the first time and needed to prove to herself that she could do it flawless the second time around.

 "Hello!"
 The kids ZONKED after all was said and done.


No comments: