Monday, June 4, 2012

Temple Trip

Before leaving, the grand kids on the Finlinson's side went on a temple trip with their Nana.

I admit, I was SO SAD to miss this event because I LOVE visiting temples.  Plus, to miss seeing the girls' reactions to visiting each temple, touching them, visiting the grounds....sigh.  Not to mention Leila's love for temples....I missed her first time going out to see the temple close up.

But I was really sick that day.  And as sad as I was to stay home, I was really glad to have a day to recover from this sickness.

But these are the pictures that were taken.

This picture is adorable.  Looking at the temple.
 I love this picture below because Eden and Eva both struck this same pose when told a picture was going to be taken.

Now we're back in Colorado.  Its been a lot of fun being back home.  Eden's been able to spend time with friends, go to all of our favorite placed around town, and just spend time as a family.

1 comment:

The Voorhees Family said...

Cute pictures, and I love the matching outfits and poses.