The girls recently got a postcard in the mail from their Grandma and Grandpa Sakamoto who are serving a mission in the Sendai, Japan mission.
So I told the girls to get their favorite "doll" and we'd take a picture....
They grabbed Lamby and Raffy...not exactly "dolls" but they insisted that these were their favorites. So, I decided to let them show them off.

Then Eden insisted she wanted to take a picture with my camera. I was quite impressed with her photography skills...so I'm sharing.
Happy Girls' Day everyone!!!
p.s. While taking pictures I thought, "Wow...Leila has BEAUTIFUL HAIR! So, I took a picture to show off those beautiful curly locks. Those are all-natural curls...no curling irons here!





3 comments:
Gorgeous Locks! Girls Day sounds like heaven to my daughter Kembry. This is why we must never tell her of it....PS Your living room is adorable. I love how you've decorated. Come do my house next...
If I had known about Girls' Day I would have celebrated it! And yes, Leila's hair is gorgeous! Lucky girl! And lucky you! As her Mom you get to take credit for your daughters' hair whether you did it or not!
Bethany, I have to tell you that Leila and Jade could be twins. Their hair even look the same!! I hope they'll become friend someday!
Post a Comment