7 years ago
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is how I got where I am today. Tyson and I met in a hot tub. We had no interest in each other but decided to hold hands despite our better judgment. Two months later we were engaged. Two months after that we were married. Now we've got ourselves 3 beautiful girls and another girl on the way. And that is how I got where I am today.
7 comments:
Going...going...gone. Love it! She's too cute! I wish I could just fall asleep eating.
haha wish Joseph would do that! He has never fallen asleep anywhere else other than his carseat and his crib
She is SO CUTE! Eva talks about Eden & Leila all the time. We miss you guys.
Oh my gosh! That is too cute!! lol. I just love her cheeks!! hehehe.
I love how you got the sequence. Hazel is such a sleep fighter. Your girls are getting so big.
That is soooo adorable! Awesome that you were able to capture the phases that she went through in falling asleep! :)
HAHAHA! I love that you could see this coming enough to get perfect sequence pictures! Is this a common occurance ;) How dang cute!
Post a Comment