Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Compare and Contrast

Sometimes Tyson and I look back at pictures of Eden and think "It may be hard to pick out what pictures are Eden and which ones are Leila."

I LOOK at them and I think they look REALLY different. But there are definitely certain times when they look alike.



I can tell you the differences between them:
  1. Eden had bigger cheeks and Leila has a bigger....everything else.
  2. Their eyes are slightly different in shape.
  3. Their smiles are different.
  4. Eden has LONG tufts of hair in front. Leila's tufts are on the sides of her head.
  5. Leila's got better eyebrows.
Although they may look alike, they are NOTHING alike personality wise.
  1. Eden is into people. Leila is into toys.
  2. Eden was mild and quiet (although not now). Leila is LOUD and vicious.
  3. Eden didn't like crawling, standing, etc. Leila LOVES the independence.
  4. Eden was a GREAT sleeper. Leila still wakes up SEVERAL times at night.
  5. Eden would be friends with anyone. Leila's into "stranger danger".
Either way, they are both cute. (And lately both drive me crazy at times as well.)

No comments: