Warning: Many pictures below. I need LOTS of proof that we DO occasionally get out of the house to do fun and interesting things.
This is Leila agreeing that its more fun to lose the "boringness".

The Nelson-Atkins Museum (when Kylie and Zach came to visit).

Fritz's at Crown Center. (A place cool for kids but with rather gross food.)



You call in to order your food.

Then a little train comes around with your food and drops it off at your table.


The "Under The Sea Adventure" exhibit at Crown Center.


Eden LOVED dancing and making facing in the mirrors.




There was also a table of books related to the "Under the Sea" theme. Eden would have sat there and read all day long if we could have.

The Crayola store at Crown Center. Eden loved drawing.


Yes, I too could be a designer. Well, at least DOODLE design....maybe....

Toy store at Crown Center

I've rather made it a goal to not be so "hermit-like" and "boring". My other attempts at anti-boringness include:
- Going to the library for book kids' story time
- Visiting friends randomly
- Look around Zona Rosa (outdoor mall)
- I joined a sign language class taught by the missionaries
- Baking cookies and taking them to people
Hey, its a start. For one who is a hermit, this is quite the active start.
No comments:
Post a Comment