Friday, September 17, 2010

Three Months

Yesterday was Leila's 3 month mark! Here's a little about her nowadays...
  • She loves her little bouncer/jumper thing
  • She recently discovered how to spit and blow bubbles
  • She likes to stick out her tongue and lick things...not bite, lick
  • I can't get her to sleep longer than a 6 hour stretch at night
  • She's often seen strapped tightly to mom
  • She takes her food very seriously
  • She loves Eden (as long as she's not SUPER close to her)
  • She turns to her side...but stops before turning over
  • She's DEFINITELY getting chubby (these pictures don't show it well)
I also tried to get some pictures with Eden. She didn't want to cooperate with me. This was her trying to force herself to smile at the camera.
And this is the best one I got of Eden and Leila. Hmm...not so good. One day we'll get a good picture with the two of them.
p.s. I spent HOURS trying to get a video on my blog of Leila bouncing. I got one on finally...and of course it was the WRONG VIDEO. I tried several other times to get the right one on with no luck. *sigh*

4 comments:

Rachel said...

That baby face was born to smile.
Your girls look like they're good pals already.

Sharlee said...

They are so cute! I love babies at three months...

Laura Jett said...

lol. CUTE picts!! Funny Eden! I hate how blogger can take YEARS to post some videos! I celebrate like no other when it lets me put on a small video after only a couple hours! ... SO annoying! Hopefully it'll work for you though! :)

Sherrie Mills Johnson said...

You have the cutest daughters!