Eden and Leila have been sharing a bedroom for a while now. Its a bigger room than Eden's old room and it had white walls with little personality.
I decided to change that.
(This picture isn't very good, my apologies. It was late at night and the ceiling light/fan was going.)
One very pink wall. I was feeling brave.
I actually like it a lot...as well as Eden. I'm sure Leila would state her enjoyment it if she were old enough to understand what paint was and could verbalize her thoughts.
But notice...this is only PART 1. Yes, I'm planning on doing more. I've made a decision to try new things and experiment while I am able to. What better place to start than a child's room. They won't judge me if I don't do a superior job and guests won't see it when they come to my house (most likely).
So, be prepared. I'm currently working on Part 2....





3 comments:
That's so fun! I wish I had a room to paint. Can't wait to see part 2!
It's a shark, I know it! =)
accent walls are the best. i love the color. good job!
Post a Comment