Friday, September 24, 2010

The Girl's Room: Part 2

Signs for the girls. I had made Eden's previous to Leila's birth, so I thought it only fair to make Leila a sign. Unfortunately, I think I kind of rushed it and her letters are a bit more...slanty and not as nice as I wish I had made them. But its too late now. It'll all work out I guess.
And this is my dear husband asleep on the couch after he came home from school today and I was finishing up dinner. He's been studying like crazy for his test and when he got home he instantly fell asleep waiting for dinner to be made. Poor guy.

2 comments:

Sharlee said...

Oh, cute signs and poor little Tyson! He's just tuckered out. I bet you were feeling the same way but YOU didn't get a chance to sleep... :)

Valeri Crockett said...

I think those signs are adorable. I kind like the slanti-ness...so cute!