Here I am at 38 weeks.
That means 2 weeks until my due date.
As Tyson puts it...I'm a ticking time bomb.
This is how I got where I am today. Tyson and I met in a hot tub. We had no interest in each other but decided to hold hands despite our better judgment. Two months later we were engaged. Two months after that we were married. Now we've got ourselves 3 beautiful girls and another girl on the way. And that is how I got where I am today.
11 comments:
You look so gorgeous Bethany! I can't wait to see pictures (and meet someday) your new little one!
Seriously? WOW! You look great! You do not look like you could be popping out a whole new person at any moment!
Whoa, you don't get big at all. I think you are looking great for being so far along... and you're still smiling! Amazing!
you seriously look amazing!!
You are SO tiny! Where do you keep the baby =) Good luck!!!!
Wahoo!!! Tyson is a goof ball. :)
Bah! Why is your tummy so much smaller than mine? Just wait, my picture will be posted soon and you can see what I mean...
KABOOOM!
*(Just helping you explode, in case you needed it)
I love you! I hope all goes well with the delivery. You are Wonder Woman!
Dear Beefy,
Please just have your baby already! I am tired of waiting to see if this one will be as cute as Eden. And then in a few months, I need to know if this one is as entertaining too. I think it is very selfish of you to keep this baby all to yourself for as long as you have!
lol. you are still tiny!! Good luck hun!!
Where's the baby? Is she hiding? I looked like a beached whale and I never even made it to 38 weeks.
Post a Comment