So....due date's comin'....
Talk about getting my nerves going...
Two kids...TWO...
Not gonna lie, I'm scared.
I went to the doctor's yesterday and this baby doesn't seem to want to even THINK about coming out...hiding up inside of me. I think she's as scared to come as I am for her to come. But of course the doctor has no fear...I mean, why should he, right?
My no-fear doctor decided to set up a day to induce me. The plan is for me to go to the hospital on June 15th at 4:00 where the process starts. Then I will most likely have to stay overnight and I'll end up with a child in my arms the next morning.
Ready or not, here she comes!
7 years ago





7 comments:
lol.
I was hoping this was the "baby is here" post! When I saw you had a new post, I was thinking, "SHE HAD HER BABY!"
But nope, obviously I was wrong and I'm sorry you're getting scared. Unfortunately it's a bit too late to have cold feet about the birthing thing.
It's going to be fine! You can do this! You are super woman! (I'm assuming you want encouragement, if not and you just want sympathy than ignore my previous comments and then all I have to say is, "I'm sorry. I too have felt terrified to give birth."
Hey Bethany, let me know if you need anything. I can't believe your baby is coming next week!
So exciting! I thought the same as Rachel though, hahaha! At least you get one more weekend with only one!
Two is wonderful. You won't even remember life before her. It's the best addition in the world. I hope that's the same for 3 =) Good luck!!!
Wahoo!! I can't wait for her to get here. I understand about being scared about having 2 kids. That thought TERRIFIES me! It will all work out!
Been praying for you! Hope all goes well!! You'll be a great mom x 2 =)
Tuesday!?! Dang girl!! Good luck! The hardest thing is that baby #1 grows up into a BIG GIRL once baby #2 comes along. and THAT'S hard on mommy! :P But 2 isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I was TERRIFIED as well! So good luck!! :D
I was also hoping that this was a birth announcement, I totally feel for you. I wrote a whole blog about having two kids. In some ways it actually makes it easier...and then there are those other times which I won't mention now. But you'll be great, and pretty soon you won't be pregnant anymore! WAHOO!
Post a Comment