I didn't realize today was going to be Easter...until yesterday.
Yesterday I didn't have a car until late.
By the time I thought, "I should do something fun and cute for Eden for Easter" it was Eden's bedtime and she hadn't eaten dinner...and was therefore really cranky.
When I finally got to a store to get something I was not in the mood to spend money and hadn't the slightest what to get anyway....
So, Happy Easter Eden. Enjoy your Peeps and chocolate filled egg.
I didn't even put it in a basket...
No Easter egg hunts, no coloring eggs....
Hmm....well, she doesn't seem to be complaining.
Next time I'll do better.
(On the up side: She got some Easter packages from loving grandparents and conference was great.)





1 comment:
lol....yeah, I doubt Eden will remember that you didn't have an Easter Egg hunt this year..well, maybe now she will since you documented it.
Our hunt was pretty small. I just bought one small package of candy for him since with only one child that can actually eat the candy, I didn't want a bunch of junk food in our house.
Be glad you don't have to deal with the meltdowns that inevitably happen when your child has too much candy.
Post a Comment