Wednesday, March 31, 2010

One Happy Camper

I know one person that has been loving the weather!!!



OK, I admit that I've been loving it too...me and this little one go outside all the time. Swing on swings, sing songs, run around, pick up sticks and rocks, etc. Its been FABULOUS! We go outside whenever we can!

p.s. Please ignore her runny nose....I know, gross...

p.s.s. I'm usually against putting kids in little sleeveless things without an undershirt (I dunno, just a personal thing of mine...just makes the kid seem so naked or something...just an odd thing about me) but I just had to have Eden try on her new little dress from Grandma Sakamoto. Thanks grandma! We love it!

3 comments:

Macie said...

Those glasses are awesome! I wish the weather was warm here in Utah. It snowed this morning. . .boo. :( I'm the same way with sleeveless kid clothes. Glad I'm not the only one!

Laura Jett said...

It's been snowing here the past few days... as Macie mentioned. It sucks. haha. glad you guys are having warmth! :P

Kerri said...

I'm totally with you on the undershirt thing. Little girls have an even greater reason to be covered up if you ask me. Love those sunglasses, Kaci constantly wears a pair two! Good weather is here to stay! WooHoo!