Random Happening #1:
Tyson and I went on a date last night. We got free movie passes to a new theater at Zona Rosa that serves you food while watching the movie. It was awesome! A friend of ours agreed to watch Eden...and she loved every minute. They went to the park, watched Finding Nemo, and made cookies. I'd venture to say those are her top 3 favorite things.
I can't believe that I've only got 7 1/2 weeks left! My size is increasing. Besides the belly...I can tell because I FEEL it. I'm now having to walk around and say to myself "Don't waddle...Just because you're pregnant doesn't make it OK for you to walk like a cowboy who just got back from a LONG horseback ride through the country."
I've been sewing little projects here and there. Tyson came home the other day and was like "Who are you? You've become this little, sewing, crafty girl all of a sudden!" Here's the bag I made and gave to my secret sister at church. And below that is a nursing cover I made for myself...I actually made two, but this one is better.
Believe it or not...behind this little worried face of hers she is actually saying, "cheese." I think it was much more her thinking, "Please may I play with your camera?"
Randomness about Eden:
- Her birthday is next month. (I can't believe she'll be 2!)
- She loves to be a "baby" and not a "big girl"
- She's very dramatic and says things like "I'm tired and starving!"
- Even if she didn't tell you everything she's thinking (which she does) you could probably tell what she was thinking by looking at her facial expressions (especially her eyebrows)
- Careful of what you say around her....the girl's a parrot.
- She's doing really good at going to nursery (cross fingers).
- You know she's been hanging out with dad because she starts saying things like, "My kidneys are on my back."
- She's pretty good at saying bigger words like "sanitizer" and "exercising".
- She loves animals, especially animals that live in the water.
- She loves drawing and coloring, especially with markers.
- She doesn't like bugs, spiders, or dinosaurs.
- She always tries to put her shoes and clothes on herself.





5 comments:
LoL- my kidney are on my back- that's awesome! You look so cute Bethany! I can't wait to see your new little baby! I bet you can't either! oh and I would love if we had a theater like that here :( See- check out this comment! And you thought your post was random! LoL
Ha ha! That kidney thing is hilarious. Of course Tyson would teach her that. Weirdo! :) I love all your projects! And that theater sounds awesome.
Man, Eden's a smarty pants!
I think you should teach her the muscle and bone names--I always thought that would be funny. Can you imagine?
"Mom, my gastrocnemeus is sore"
Or
"Mom, I fell and landed on my patella and have an ecchymoses."
I think you should do it. With Tyson as Eden's Dad it's definitely a possibility seeing as she already knows where her kidneys are. :)
So how do you know how to make all these things? I need a good nursing cover, just so you know. :) And I swear I am twice as big as you- which isn't fair because I still have 8 full weeks left! But, I think you guys need to come back so we can hear Eden's little voice again. I love to hear her talk!
Ah, names... I think I finally talked Zach into a name that we both like BUT finding a SPELLING is the problem... we like Emilyann for the name, but not spelled like that. I like the spelling Emiliann BUT what if people said it "eMIliann" not EMiliann... Emmaleeann has way too many letters, Emmaliann just doesn't look right. Blah. People keep asking if we have the name yet and I say NO. Good luck with it! We just call her 'Baby Emi' and if we don't decided on a spelling, that just might be her name!
Post a Comment