Sunday, March 21, 2010

Winter or Spring?

Two Days Before "Spring"
(according to the calendar)...
Flowers began to bloom in our front yard.
Eden wore short sleeves and no jacket, went outside, and played with leaves.
The "1st Day of Spring"...
Dressing in WINTER clothing again.

Where'd our flowers go?

And look at the icicles...

But on the up-side....its bright and sunny outside once again. The snow is beginning to melt.


Unfortunately, yesterday Eden was so excited to play in the snow (but we're recovering from a sickness) and today she looked outside and said, "Where'd the snow go?"

And Tyson's feeling a little gloomy now a days....but not cause of the weather, but because of the passing of the health care reform...

4 comments:

Kerri said...

Bummer. I was worried that would happen to us too, we just got rain.

I like spring because it gets me closer to summer. I love summer. Just a few more months now and I'll be in a swim suit every. single. day.

Rachel said...

That's no bueno.
Not to rub it in (okay, maybe just a little), but it's been in the high 60's low 70's a lot lately and the flowers have been out for at least a month if not more!

I hope it warms up for you soon though! I'm sorry Eden is being a picky eater lately. I definitely have empathy for you there. It has been our constant battle with Nate almost since birth. Remember how he just didn't want to breastfeed? Man. When the doctor tells me my child is suffering from being malnourished I'm not going to be least bit surprised.

Jess said...

You'd think you were in Utah with that crazy weather. Same thing happened here. One day we were out walking and the next there was snow. lol Crazy. I can't believe how big Eden is getting!! So cute!

Neff Family said...

It's like you're in Utah!

Oh man, just read Jess's comment. Haha!