So, while looking through some pictures of Eden on Tyson's computer I ran into a little blast from the past...
This is a picture of me, pregnant with Eden at 29 weeks. This is my ONLY "standard, lots of people do it pregnancy picture" of me.The story:
My brother, Nate, has lived a good distance from where I live for quite some time. He begged for me to take a picture of my pregnant belly so he could see (and probably mock knowing all the uncomfortableness and struggles that come with pregnancy since his wife has 3 kids of their own).
I finally gave in. While Tyson was at school and I was about to go to work, I took this picture of me in the mirror with my camera phone. Put it on Tyson's computer (cause it was up and running while mine was not). Sent an email to my brother. And deleted the picture...not telling Tyson that such a picture was even taken.
A while later I heard Tyson "What's this?" He apparently decided to clean up his computer and saw the picture in the trash. And he took it out of the trash...and I don't think I'd seen it since...
...until now.
So, in comparison...this is me NOW at 27 weeks. I think (and FEEL) like I'm bigger than this picture portrays....but I think it depends on what I'm wearing.





7 comments:
You are such a cute pregnant lady. Do you feel as cute as you look?
Dear Bethany,
Cutest Pregnant woman ever! How do you do it? Seriously you look GREAT!
Miss you oh so much!
love,
Ky
Oh my goodness! You're so tiny!!! After all the "I was sooo huge with Eden" I was expecting HUGE, but you're iddy biddy! So cute. I would LOVE to look like you when I'm 27 weeks pregnant.
yeah, I'm going to agree with the rest of these people. I'll email you the picture of me pregnant with Nate and you can see the true meaning of HUGE. Does 50 pound weight gain mean anything to you?
Also, at the beginning of the blog you said, "correct me if I'm wrong, but I think 27 weeks is the last week of your first trimester." So I'm correcting you since you told me to--I think you meant to say "last week of your second trimester." But I knew what you meant. :)
Anyway, you really are a cute, preggo lady. Good luck with trimester numero tres. Love you.
Bethany, you are so so gorgeous pregnant! don't delete those pictures, you should take even more. I think we have one shot of when I was pregnant with ella and it was the day before I went into labor. I regret not having more pregnant photos.
I love your belly! You are NOT huge. Is it weird that I think pregnant bellies are the cutest thing ever??
I'm jumping on the wagon!! You're adorable!!! I doubt I'll EVER look that stinking cute when I'm preggers! And even so- it's only 9 short months so give your bod a break- it's doing incredible things!!
Post a Comment