Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just Me...Again...

Ever feel like your posts are lacking in excitement? I'm definitely feeling that way. But here's a general update from Kansas City...

Eden's been loving life now that she's no longer sick and its been BEAUTIFUL weather outside. She loves her sunglasses (sorry the picture is blurry), swinging on swings, as well as collecting rocks and sticks on the ground.
I guess I figured I should let her outside the house when her best friends were "aliens" made out of Legos. She would carry them around, play with them, hug them, and kiss them.
And once I felt good enough to actually get out of the house, I got a curtain rod. I'm so excited that we have curtains (thanks Sis. Power) and pillows (thanks mom).
The only other news is that finally after not mentioning baby names to Tyson for a few weeks, he finally picked up a baby name book and wrote down some names he liked. A MIRACLE! But we are still struggling to figure out a name for this little wiggle worm that's inside my belly...

1 comment:

The Keele's said...

"Just Me Again" We LOVE hearing from you Bethany!!! All my posts are about my kids LoL It's what I do :D As for names... I LOVE NAMES!!! Here are some just in case you're interested- Cadence, Braelyn, Sawyer, Bliss, Henley, Elorie, but I'm all about odd names so you might now be thinking I'm on crack LoL Good luck Mommy!!