7 years ago
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is how I got where I am today. Tyson and I met in a hot tub. We had no interest in each other but decided to hold hands despite our better judgment. Two months later we were engaged. Two months after that we were married. Now we've got ourselves 3 beautiful girls and another girl on the way. And that is how I got where I am today.
3 comments:
Cutie Pa-tootie! (if that's even how you spell that)
I'm impressed with all the changes...were you telling her to do those faces or does she really change moods that fast? I guess I shouldn't be surprised...toddlers can go from happy to sad and back again at the drop of a hat. I should know...
Cute! She already looks older and I only saw her a couple weeks ago! I think her monkey face is hilarious. We love our Eden!
P.S. Eva was pretending to talk on the phone with Eden today. She just kept saying "Hi!! Hi!! Hi!!"
Such darling faces. Make you just want to kiss her.SOOOOOO cute.
Post a Comment