Old wives' tales say "BOY".
Superstitions say "BOY".
My little blog poll says "BOY".
But the doctor says....
Superstitions say "BOY".
My little blog poll says "BOY".
But the doctor says....

Talk about a shocker for me and Tyson. We weren't prepared for that curve ball....but we're excited! Now to start thinking of girl names...





15 comments:
Congrats! Girls are so much fun. Yay for more bows and ribbons.
I knew it! I've been so good at guessing lately! CONGRATULATIONS!
oh how fun!!!! Sisters are the best!!!! we are so excited for your family!!
So exciting!! Little sister, so cute!
YAY FOR GIRLS!!! :D CONGRATS (Again!) lol.
Brita's fortune-telling was WRONG?!
I am so excited for you!
I still don't believe it! Are you sure you're not going to call us tomorrow and say, "just kidding, it's a boy!"?? I'm in shock too. Even though another niece is going to be fun!
But the chinese birth chart said GIRL and that is what I voted :) Hey...at least most of Eden's clothes can be passed on down :) Money saver!
SHOCKED!
I still doubt it. I'm holding out to the very end. Too many arrows pointed to a boy!
:)
hooray! i'm so happy for you guys!
Woohoo! How fun :) I am SO excited to find out what I"m having, one week from today. How cute that our kids will be so close.
Yeah! Names are next! I LOOOVVEEE thinking of baby names!!! Weird past time my hubby hates hehehe! Congrats again!!!
Congrats! I'm so jealous!!! Hope she's as cute as your little one now!
Congratulations! I voted girl. I am not surpised. Eden is going to love having a little girl.
Yay! Congrats! The world needs more little edens
Post a Comment