My Excuses:
1. Tyson's sister's wedding
2. My camera has ceased to work
3. I'm on vacation
Though this blog may suffer (or at least suffer from lack of pictures) I do keep my edenisms blog (click here) updated because she continues to do funny things everyday. Its ok...she probably has better things to blog about than I do anyway. :)
So....my apologies.





4 comments:
There are no excuses for not blogging. I do not accept any of them.
When did you start a blog for Eden??? I must have missed the memo. Sorry, BFF, sometimes I don't feel like a very good one.
You do not have good luck with cameras do you?? lol
I love your blog! You have so many good ideas and seem to be doing so well. You're a good writer. Thanks for the chance to catch up on your little family. I hear Eden is exceptionally verbal. I don't comment often, but I'll keep checking up on you!
Congratulations on the new little girl.
Whatever, Beefy. You'll always be my BFF no matter what. Even if we do live in a cooler state than you...j/k.
But more seriously.... come visit!
We've at least got to coordinate our Utah trips so we see each other SOMETIMES! I think the next time we'll be out that way is end of July/ beginning of August.
Also, get back to blogging more often-- then maybe I'd feel up to date on your life, girlfriend!
Post a Comment