Monday, February 8, 2010

The Mind of a Child

This is Eden. Isn't she adorable?

Everyday she plays with her dolls house and I get to hear and see all sorts of thoughts going on in her head....or wonder "What in the world is going on in your head?"
Eden: "Mommy. Daddy. Looking out window. Looking at MONSTERS! RAWR!" Eden is afraid of monsters and many, many other things (such as her fan light in her room, the clock downstairs, nusery, etc.)
I'm not sure why...but she always makes the little people sleep with their legs in the air...
Eden: "Mommy. Eden. Eating cake." OBVIOUSLY daddy's not eating cake...its definitely something that MOMMY and EDEN share enjoyment with (sweets).
Eden: "Go potty. Stay there." Hmm...maybe she's ready to start potty training? Hmm...no, don't think she's ready for that hoop.

5 comments:

Neff Family said...

Haha, so cute! I love getting a glimpse of what's going on in those little minds...=0)

Macie said...

HAHAHA!! What a funny girl. I would LOVE to get inside a child's mind. I especially love the "eden & mommy eat cake" It's amazing what kid's pick up on!

Rachel said...

I don't know what you're talking about. I always sleep with my feet straight up in the air.

The Justice Family said...

Every time I see her I can't get over how cute she is!

Kas said...

That is so funny! Dakota LOVES monsters b/c of the movie Monsters Inc. She's not afraid of anything so far that I know of. I laughed so hard at the little people sleeping with their feet in the air. Super cute! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys when you're here