Sunday, January 31, 2010

A New Addition to Our Family

Nope....didn't have the baby yet (thank goodness).

But here's a look at Tyson's new "baby".

His name is Randall.

Yes, we thought it over and decided to get a treadmill. Tyson worked over Christmas break and so with our money we've been spending. There are a few things that we desperately needed (such as a dresser for the new baby and a printer) and then we bought the treadmill because we decided that we struggle getting out of the house to exercise and waiting 10-15 years when Tyson is out of school and out of debt isn't the best of options.

And where do you stash a "new addition" in such a small house? Randall lives in our bedroom.

As for our REAL baby....doing great. We have the "find out the gender" appointment tomorrow at 6:00...so expect a blog.

Here's me at 20 weeks and 5 days (I think).

By the looks of it...Eden might be farther along than I am...
As for an update on how I'm doing "revamping my life"....well, GENERALLY I've been doing pretty well...but let's not take a look at my kitchen's CURRENT status.

I'm obviously rebelling tonight....not only is my kitchen not so good and I haven't read my book today...I'm sitting on my bed next to a large stash of sweets such as marshmallows, red vines, and candy bars. I've been craving sweets like CRAZY the past few days...

6 comments:

Neff Family said...

Yay! Can't wait to find out what you're having =)

Lynsie said...

Amen sista! I love the sweets too! I don't think I could make it a whole 24 hours without having some sort of sugar in my system. I can't wait to find out what you're having! I'll be sure to check tomorrow!

The Keele's said...

Lol for a minute I thought you found out you were having a boy and his name was going to be Randell LOL! Nice name- for a treadmill :D You look so CUTE btw!!! I wish I was skinny so I carried my babys so cute :( maybe next time ;)

Rachel said...

LOVE the picture of Eden. Too awesome.
I'm so very jealous that Randall lives in your home, and not mine. Too bad "babysitting" is not really an option. Too bad.
And I'm so very excited to find out what you're having!

Macie said...

Ha ha Randall! Good name. :) I'm excited to find out the gender. Why did you have to make an appointment so late in the day!? I can't wait that long!! I agree with everyone else. You look cute pregnant.

Natalie said...

That's hilarious that you named it. You need to post a picture of the new dresser. That was such a sweet find! I can't wait to go back to the JCP Outlet.